corona virus update
In light of the recent Government announcements we have made the difficult decision to delay re-opening our site until 1st of May 2020.
We have made this decision with everyone's health and safety in mind. After thinking through lots of scenarios we decided this was our best option at present.
We also have to consider our ability to look after you all, and the campsite, should we need to self isolate. We are a small family run business, we do not have additional staff to help out should we be unable to attend to the running of the campsite, and therefore see this as the most responsible way forward in these uncertain times.
we will update again as we approach 1st May.
We really do hope you understand and we hope to see you soon. Alex, Mark, Molly and George.
Please explore our website and hopefully you will find all the information you need about staying at our campsite.
If you are interested in booking a stay please just give us a ring or email
alex, mark, molly and george